What does Levitra do?
It treats reproductive health problems in men. Problems like erectile dysfunction are often treated using the brand name or its generic counterpart. Men aged 40 years or older are prone to suffer from impotence from time to time. A feeble erection may have anatomical, psychological, or metabolic aetiology. In some cases, all factors combine to frustrate any attempt at getting and sustaining a rigid phallus.
Who makes it?
It is manufactured by Bayer Pharmaceutical Company.
Manufacturers manipulate the hemodynamic abilities of the active agent in Levitra and maximize fluid entry and retention in the sponge-like tissue of the male genital organ. However, because it lacks a libido-inducing ability, arousal is necessary before the onset of its action.
Levitra potentiates the activities of naturally produced vessel dilators called nitric oxide and cyclic Guanosine monophosphate (cGMP). The two molecules act hand-in-hand to flood the penis with blood when erection is required for penetration. A weak phallus can be frustrating for both parties and sexual dissatisfaction is linked to marital problems.
Though it has only mild to moderate detrimental impact, people with risk or history of cardiac disease are not advised to take Levitra. If you are hypersensitive to the active substance or excipients of this therapy, do not insist on taking it.
Levitra can cause unwanted and prolonged impact to last longer than necessary, should this happen, please seek immediate medical intervention. If left unattended to, high volume and tension of blood may affect penile functions in the long term.
Is it legal to buy Levitra without a prescription?
Because Levitra is not available for sale over the counter in local pharmacies, where to buy it can be an issue for many. But you can purchase from drugstores that sell these pills at cheap prices. When you purchase from a website with no prescription, your anonymity is preserved.
Although you will get it without a doctor's prescription, you may be asked questions to establish a benefit-risk assessment that will determine the safety or otherwise of the medicament for you. Some inquires could involve your age, pre-existing health condition (if any), sex life among others.
However, seek out only trusted online stores before requesting Levitra. You may also need careful consideration before deciding which strength of this medicine fits you.
Levitra is available in 10mg and 20mg pills. Its overall activity is dependent on the strength and frequency of intake.
Advantages of Buying Levitra from a Reliable Online Pharmacy
There are several benefits when you order Levitra from a web-based pharmacy. You can't procure certain medications from over the counter dispensaries without a prescription. Browse through online stock before deciding what to go with.
The following are advantages of shopping from decent web stores:
- It ensures anonymity: Many find it embarrassing to buy erectile dysfunction drugs from their local pharmacy. If that’s the case with you, feel free to buy Levitra via discrete routes of communication.
- Convenience: order online to enjoy simple, fast, open, and cost-effective alternatives. Web-based stores present the best place to buy online because when you make a purchase, delivery is swift within the United States to an address of your choice.
- Buy online cheap: Web stores often have sales promotion programs that considerably cut down the prices of products. The most regular promotions on the internet are in the form of discount coupons and rebates. Pharma companies also provide a Patient Assistance Program (PAP) meant for persons that don't have health insurance or are financially challenged, but a series of conditions are to be met before offers are handed out. Therefore, you may find low-priced options by browsing through to find and compare prices. This is an irresistible gain you don’t want to miss out on.
- Generic and trade-name formulations used to boost sexual performance almost always require a written endorsement from a physician. This can be tricky when you intend to use the therapy as soon as possible or maybe you prefer not to go into details about your private business with someone else. There are credible apothecaries on the internet that ask for little or no paperwork to dispense regimens.
- Buy online 24 hours: Many web stores put-up round-the-clock service, you may therefore count on them to supply you with desired medications whenever and wherever you order online.
- You can contrast prices, customer reviews, the efficiency of delivery, and reliability before placing an order. Local shops may lack a wide range of choices, say for example, in dose forms.
How to take it and How Does It work - Be Informed
How to take Levitra for best results?
Levitra is available in two preparations, an orodispersible pill (usually 10mg) and a film-coated tablet (10 and 20 milligrams).
The orodispersible pill is less prevalent. It is placed on the tongue where it is liquified and absorbed into the bloodstream.
The best way to take the popular coated tablets is to be swallowed with water or other liquid beverages, except grapefruit juice.
How does it work?
It turns off the catalytic activity of phosphodiesterase, an enzyme that stimulates the constriction of blood vessels. Thereby indirectly enabling the inflow of blood to the male reproductive organ to get and sustain an erection.
When to take and how long does it take to work?
It is best to take 25-60 minutes before sexual intercourse for optimal results.
How long does it last?
It lasts between 4-5 hours post-ingestion.
How to make it more effective?
Physical, mental, psychosocial, and rate of metabolism may influence its effectiveness.
To increase its potency, do not take it immediately after a high-fat meal as it will decrease its absorption from the digestive tract.
Citric acid-containing beverages also interfere with Levitra's bioavailability and efficacy, so should not be taken together.
Comparison of Levitra with other branded products
All drugs contain active ingredients, which are responsible for their effectiveness, and secondary agents which are included to either improve efficaciousness or make the formulation pleasant. Some substances are added as preservatives, flavors, or colorations.
Although the active components of Levitra, Viagra, and Cialis differ, they all employ the same mode of action to enhance sexual performance for men.
Find below a summary of Viagra, Cialis, comparison with Levitra.
- Active ingredient of Levitra is vardenafil, whereas Viagra and Cialis contain sildenafil and tadalafil, respectively.
- The initial recommended dose for Levitra is 10mg, Viagra 50mg, and Cialis 2.5mg.
- Effects of both Levitra and Viagra last up to 4-6 hours, Cialis can last for 36 hours.
- Cialis is considerably cheaper than the other therapies.
- An important difference between Viagra and Levitra is that the latter can be taken with moderate amount of alcohol.
Side Effects — Stay Safe
All synthetically made drugs have some level of negative reactivity. It is the ratio of benefit to risk that determines whether a remedy is good or otherwise.
Some reported complications of Levitra include the following:
- Headaches: by far the most commonly encountered issue is mild to moderate headache. This oftentimes does not demand taking medications as it fades on its own.
- Dizziness: also regularly faced following the administration of Levitra.
- Flu-like symptoms including congestion of nasal airways.
- Back pain has also been reported.
- Blurry vision deteriorates to blindness if not properly managed.
- Ringing sensation in the ear that leads to auditory derangement.
- Cardiovascular risks including arrhythmia, hypotension, and congestive heart failure. This is only seen in individuals with underlying diseases such as angina and myocardial infarction.
- Priapism: a painful erection lasting more than four hours. This is extremely rare and should be handled as an emergency. Irreversible tissue injury could occur.
Please note that:
- Levitra is a nontoxic product. It is well tolerated and produces desirable results.
- The unpleasant implications tend to increase with higher doses. Begin with smaller dosages and only increase if effects are not sufficient. Do not take more than 20mg per diem.
- Do not combine it with Cialis or Viagra. Combining antihypertensives such as nitrates is also discouraged, as this may low arterial blood pressure.
- Men older than 65 years are encouraged to take less than 10mg pill once daily. You can get 5mg by dividing 10mg into two halves.